Security Canada East
Sheraton Laval Hotel
April 20, 2022
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in-person at Security Canada shows in 2022. To do so, it is important that the proper steps are followed, and the correct policies and procedures are put in place to ensure that the safest environment possible is created.
Our program of enhanced safety measures is created to maximize the health and well-being of everyone, including attendees, exhibitors, contractors and staff.
These guidelines will work in conjunction with advice from public health authorities and venues to ensure our events operate in accordance with local regulations as well as meeting national standards.
Currently face masks will be required at Security Canada East.
Some of the strategies encompassed within our safety measures are:
- Streamlined On-Site Registration to minimize contact;
- Floor Traffic Planning to allow logical, efficient flow that minimizes crowd density;
- Monitoring & Control to allow real-time enhancements / adjustments if necessary;
- Increased venue Cleanliness Standards;
- Hygiene Stations in the hall to allow sanitizing at key locations;
- Personal Protective Equipment will be encouraged – and possibly required – based on local government regulations;
- Communicate updates via our various forums (website, email and social media) as well as at the show with signage, materials and public address announcements.