Security Canada East
Sheraton Laval Hotel
April 24, 2024
Free to all security industry professionals.
Rules & Regulations
Security Canada Rules
By participating at Security Canada Shows, attendees agree to the following:
- Only business persons over the age of 18 will be permitted to attend the show.
- Security Canada strictly prohibits any form of solicitation by individuals or companies not officially exhibiting at the event. This includes, but is not limited to, the promotion of products or services through hosting meetings or gatherings off the show floor. Violators will be asked to leave and may face a ban from future events organized by the Canadian Security
- The use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on the Exhibit Floor.
- No photography is allowed on the Exhibit Floor.
- Attendees and Conferees assume all risk incidentals to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property, and release management, its employees and agents against any claims.
- By participating, you agree to allow your name and company information to be used in marketing future Security Canada Trade Shows. You also agree to allow your name and company information to be printed in a delegate attendee report that will be made available to Exhibitors and sponsors. Your email or telephone will not be shared with anyone and will only be used exclusively by CANASA and its authorised agents to communicate with you.
Canadian Security Association reserves the right to use any photo or video images recorded at Canadian Security Association events. By registering for a Canadian Security Association event, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Canadian Security Association may photograph and/or video you at their events, as well as use the photographs and/or videos in any publication or media for future educational and promotional activities/materials, without further notification or any compensation to you. You also acknowledge and agree to waive any right to inspect or approve any future educational and promotional activities/materials that may include photographs and/or videos of you.